ropevim, rope in vim
Ropevim is a plugin for performing python refactorings in vim. It
uses rope library.
You should install rope and
ropemode before using ropevim.
You can download ropevim from here.
Supports many of the refactorings that are supported by rope_ library:
- Extract method/local variable
- Move class/function/module/package/method
- Inline method/local variable/parameter
- Change signature
Other refactoring-related features:
- Previewing refactorings
- Undo/redo refactorings
- Showing refactoring progress
- Goto definition
- Show pydoc
- Find occurrences
- Organize imports (remove unused and duplicate imports and sort them)
- Generating python elements
Send your bug reports, feature requests and patches to
rope-dev (at) googlegroups.com.